Homemade pesto contains vitamins C and B, antioxidants and minerals, especially calcium, magnesium and iron. Pesto will taste wonderfully with pea crackers.
- “Krippu” crackers or sticks
- 100 g spinach
- 40 g pumpkin seeds
- 30 g fresh oregano or basil
- ½ avocado
- juice from ½ lemon
- 4 Tbsp oil (pumpkin, grapeseed or
other, as chosen)
- Salt, pepper to taste.
- Pumpkin seeds contain omega-3 fatty acids; therefore,
it is better to use these seeds unroasted. Place pumpkin seeds in a blender and
grind until homogenous and slightly grainy.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend. Add 1 − 2
tbsp oil, if too thick.
- When you make it next time, you can increase or
decrease the amount of some ingredients or add 60 g of grated hard cheese.
Add to cart