Creamy hummus (Houmous) combined with fragile chickpea
crackers makes it delicious! Quick and healthy to cook because of chickpeas have
a lot of protein and fiber.
- Chop the garlic, add the cumin and fry in a
pan with oil for 1-2 minutes.
Put garlic, cumin, lemon juice, oil, tahini
paste in a blender and froth for about 30 sec.
- The peas are drained and rinsed.
- Add half of the intended amount of chickpeas,
2-4 tablespoons of water, blend, add the remaining part of chickpeas and blend
when there is a creamy mass.
- Before serving, pour a little oil or paprika /
- You can store in the fridge for a week.