Oven-baked spicy pumpkins are easy to cook and will be
delicious along with crunchy chickpea crackers.
- 'Krippu' chickpea crackers;
- 400 - 600 g pumpkin;
- 2 tsp coriander seeds;
- 2 tsp dried oregano;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 1 tsp cumin;
- 1/2 tsp black pepper;
- 1/2 tsp sea salt;
- 2 tbsp cooking oils;
- dried chili to taste.
- Wash the pumpkin, clean the seeds and cut into slices about
2 cm thick.
- All dry spices, salt, pepper are put in a mortar and crushed
into a powder.
- Add the garlic and crush all the ingredients again.
- Arrange the pumpkin in a baking pan, sprinkle with spices,
chili and oil.
- Bake in oven at 200 ° C for approx. 30 minutes or until the
pieces are soft. The pumpkin pieces will be soaked with a spicy taste, but the
skin will be fried and fragile.
Add to cart