Try tofu and sun-dried tomato snack with grapefruit!Feel the cramp of thin Krippu chickpea crackers that cover all the valuable legumes - rich in fiber and protein , the sun-dried tomato spicy and grab a freshly bitter taste of grapefruit…
So delicious and crispy! Gluten-freee!
- “Krippu” chickpea crackers;
- Parmesan cheese or other;
- organic Tofu;
- sun dried tomatoes;
- salt, pepper.
- Cut the organic Tofu cheese into small cubes / plate and fry the golden brown on the pan.
- Add the sun-dried tomato olive oil, salt and pepper to the pan.
- Peel the grapefruit and separate the pulp.
- Grate a little Parmesan cheese.
- Take "Krippu" tomato crackers and put on top of sun-dried tomatoes, grapefruit, fried golden brown tofu cheese, and sprinkled with grated Parmesan cheese. A canapé snack is ready!